2008-02-06

Test with image  

14 comments


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Ut odio. Nam sed est. Nam a risus et est iaculis adipiscing. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Integer ut justo. In tincidunt viverra nisl. Donec dictum malesuada magna. Curabitur id nibh auctor tellus adipiscing pharetra. Fusce vel justo non orci semper feugiat. Cras eu leo at purus ultrices tristique.

Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



14 comments: to “ Test with image


  1. February 17, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

    leaving a test comment...


  2. February 17, 2008 at 9:40 AM  

    Another test comment....


  3. March 13, 2008 at 8:27 PM  

    testing


  4. March 13, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

    very nice, but what happens with the comment?


  5. May 26, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

    @ origena - I notice I have this problem in Firefox but not in Internet Explorer 7. Don't know why.


  6. June 21, 2008 at 5:02 AM  

    Hi amanda, its beautiful template but i dont really like the big case of title of post. Could it be somehow changed to small case? Would you be so kind and share to me how to change TITLE OF NEW POST to Title of new post? I would appreciate that. Thanks


  7. July 30, 2008 at 11:48 PM  

    Hi Amanda, I am facing problem in Date stamp in post. Error message appears on screen is given below :

    Orangevolt Calendar : Parsing date '2008/07/31' using pattern '/(\d\d\d\d)-(\d\d)-(\d\d)/' failed.

    Plz help me...

    My email : dedhakka@gmail.com
    Test Blog Url : http://hacksthewindow.blogspot.com/


  8. December 9, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

    Amanda, this design is fantastic. I have applied it at http://www.milehighbuzz.com and it is a great fit for my blog. I notice that some of the facets of it don't seem to work correctly, including the date format. Any ideas?


  9. December 22, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

    testing here... i'm using this template for my blog..

    the date must be set in yyyy-mm-dd setting...

    try comments using Name/URL if you hv MyBlogLog account...it works like Gravatar.. but here..it seems that Amanda not setting it to Anyone


  10. March 26, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

    Has anyone been able to fix the comment-author to show and not hide run off the page?


  11. March 28, 2009 at 5:59 AM  

    This is a great template. I'm using it here: StrongandFit

    Only thing I don't like is the way the comments look--the author has a ? instead of a picture.


  12. June 27, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

    Hello! Trying to get rid of the orange color, but can't find where I need to change it in the code. HELP!


  13. October 12, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

    just test comment, coz many template (e.g. woodmag) in trouble with comment box.


  14. August 14, 2010 at 11:07 PM  

    This is only a test comment.